Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH MATT MURDOCK

img

Not even gonna lie to you people, I've never been a fan of Daredevil, regardless of whether he was in comics or movies. But this story here has stuck in my memory since I first bought this comic off of a spinner rack when it was first released. Does that make it the best story ever? Maybe not, but for some reason I've never forgotten this story in the 30 years since it was published. Y'know, having read several thousands of comics over the years, even I can't explain why certain stories stick in my brain and others are forgotten ten minutes after I'm done reading them.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste, kids.
Anyhoo, What If Matt Murdock was a spy instead of a superhero??

by Mike Barr, Frank Miller, and Klaus Janson
from WHAT IF #28, August 1981

pg1
pg2

not shown: the four turtles in a fishbowl that young Matt was carrying at the time of the accident

pg3
pg4
pg5
pg6
pg7
pg8
pg9
pg10
pg11
*

No comments:

Post a Comment